7 Garden Waste Recycling and Disposing Tips
Having a garden in your home makes it look beautiful and capturing to the eye especially if it is well taken care of.
Owning a garden comes with a lot of responsibilities especially when cleaning up. The bushes will need trimming and you will have to get rid of the waste somehow.
London Rubbish Removal services are a waste removal and recycling company that offers its services to London clients seven days a week and 365 days a year.
We are all rounded, offering different waste clearance services in regards to waste materials in your house and the neighborhood.
Ways of Recycling Garden Waste
- Renting a dumpster – Depending on the size of your garden and the waste that will be compiled from it; you can hire a sizable dumpster. The use of this dumpster is to help you get rid of your garden waste as you are still working. You do not need to pile up rubbish bags in your front lawn waiting for the weekly rubbish collection company to pick it up. A dumpster helps you keep the house need as well as give you ample time to work on cleaning up your garden. Once all the waste is removed you can call All Junk Removal services to collect the waste and dispose of I the right way.
- Local Trash Collection Services Company – This service also depends on how big your garden is. You can get rid of your yard waste and wait for the local garbage collection company to pick it up. However, yard waste should not stay for long in your compound. It needs to be recycled or disposed of in a short time span. This method is affordable and useful to small garden owners who do not have piled up waste.
- Hiring a Junk Removal Company – Hiring a company like us for Junk Removal Services is one of the best and easiest ways to recycle and dispose of garden waste. The company is made up of professionals that make sure they clean up your garden and even advise you on the best manure to use and how to take care of the garden. Their services are affordable and offered any day. Your garden waste will be disposed of and recycled without you lifting a finger.
- Burning – although this is not advocated for, it is also a way of disposing of yard waste like tree trimmings and branches. The act may cause air pollution and therefore should be done the right way. If it is legal to burn yard waste then you will need to do it at least 150 feet from your neighbors. The process is quick but needs you to pic the perfect calm and windless day to do it.
- Renting a wood chipper – a wood chipper helps in turning your waste into mulch. This is good for recycling purposes. However, be sure to cut the large pieces into smaller grind able pieces before placing them in the wood chipper.
- Composting – this is one of the best and most advocated for the method of recycling. All you need in order to compost is a bin. You will need to be very patient and keep filling the bin with debris and stir it to help it break down. This method is also good for small garden homeowners. It helps you come up with compost that will be used as manure in your garden.
Taking the waste to your nearest recycling center is also a way of recycling especially if you have a big garden.